The 2018 SRSA Conference will be held March 15 - 17, 2018 at the Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown by Marriott, 21 N. Juniper Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
For hotel room reservations, please click here.
|Registration Dates||Regular Registration||Student Registration|
|After March 1, 2018||$425||$185|
Sponsorships help SRSA continue to provide participants with a high-quality conference while keeping registration rates low. Thank you in advance for your sponsorship, we could not do it without you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Are there meals included?
Yes, the awards luncheon on Friday and the Business meeting luncheon on Saturday are included. A social on Friday night is included as well.
When should I plan on arriving and leaving?
SRSA Paper sessions begin on Thursday afternoon, and run through Saturday afternoon. Depending on the number of submissions, sessions may be scheduled Saturday afternoon after the Presidential Address/Business Luncheon. Sessions will run no later than 5:00pm on Saturday.
A BIG "THANK YOU!" TO THE 2017 CONFERENCE SPONSORS!
GETTING TO THE HOTEL
The hotel is kitty-corner from Philadelphia City Hall! Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) is 10 miles south west of the hotel, the estimated taxi fare is $35 one-way (Unnamed competitors to taxis will undoubtedly be less expensive). The train station (Amtrak-PHL) is 1.2 miles west of the hotel and a good option for those coming from D.C., NYC, or Boston areas.
From the airport, the hotel can be reached by SEPTA Regional Rail from any airport terminal via the Airport Line, in approximately 30 minutes, getting off at Suburban Station and walking a couple blocks east to the hotel.
The Amtrak station is just over a mile west of the hotel. From the train station you have a few options. 1) Walk across the river and continue east along JFK Boulevard or Market Street to the hotel (long-ish walk). 2) From within the Amtrak train station (30th Street Station), you can take the Regional Rail for free to Suburban Station and walk a short distance to the hotel (2-3 blocks). 3) Cross the street from 30th Street Station to take the Market-Frankford Line/El to 15th Street, which will take you within 1 block of the hotel.
CALL FOR PAPERS
- Abstracts are no longer being accepted.
- After registering for the conference you can return to your abstract submission to enter your PayPal receipt number under Confirmation Number.
- The final conference program will be available by February 15, 2018
- In conjunction with submitting your abstract please also register for the conference and reserve your hotel room
UNDERGRADUATE POSTER SESSION
The 2018 conference will include the 2nd Annual SRSA Undergraduate Poster Session which provides undergraduate students the opportunity to present their research and learn more about regional science. The application and additional information can be found here.
BROWSE PAST SRSA CONFERENCE PROGRAMS & PHOTOS
- 56th Annual Meeting (2017)
- 55th Annual Meeting (2016)
- 54th Annual Meeting (2015)
- 53rd Annual Meeting (2014)
- 52nd Annual Meeting (2013)
- 51st Annual Meeting (2012)
- 50th Annual Meeting (2011)
- 49th Annual Meeting (2010)
- 48th Annual Meeting (2009)
- 47th Annual Meeting (2008)
- 46th Annual Meeting (2007)
- 45th Annual Meeting (2006)
- 44th Annual Meeting (2005)